About Me

My photo
This, friends, is my attempt at a photo-a-day blog. Here is my life, in a series of pictures, a few comments, and some blog entries. I began this journey on January 1, 2010. And here, it continues...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 25, 2011

#114/365--Easter, and 34 on my list of 40

I decided what better time to unplug from technology and enjoy my family than Easter? Let me tell you it was hard for me...I wanted to check my phone as soon as I woke up. And there were several times during the day that I wanted to check in on Facebook to see what everyone was up to and also wanted to update my status several times during the Ranger game...









...we had great seats, too...not behind home plate, but right down the first base fowl line. I just knew all my Facebook family was missing me terribly. Funny thing--once I logged back on, I noticed that eLife went on without me. It was a little bittersweet...but I really enjoyed my time with the kids and my mom without the distraction of my phone addiction. That may need to become a "more than once-a-week" habit. Technology is wonderful. But sometimes, it makes my brain feel all jumbled up inside like there are too many things trying to go on at once. >.<

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!However, I don't think Tara thought the same thing. Hahaha! It's funny. I never even checked my phone before I got an iphone. The iphone is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eFriends miss you...

    iSister@fellowship.ily

    ReplyDelete